- Powerful cordless impact drill with carbon brushless motor, torque 70/36 Nm. Drilling stone materials is possible with the impact function.
- Strong torque even in second gear thanks to the slightly reduced rpm. For screwdriving use, the machine has a 21-position torque control, values can be set between 1.0-5.0Nm.
- The Makita XPT system effectively protects the machine against dust and water.
- The powerful double LED illuminates the work site efficiently. The work light also has a delay, when the light comes on for another 10 seconds after the operating switch is released.
- The all-metal quick-release chuck withstands heavy use. A side handle is available as an accessory, so it is also suitable as an ice auger.
- LED light illuminates the work site
- Battery protection system automatically shuts off power when the battery level is low
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H):||175 x 81 x 261 mm|
|NO LOAD SPEED||0 - 550 / 1800 min⁻¹|
|DRILLING CAPACITY WOOD (Auger Bit)||38 mm|
|DRILLING CAPACITY WOOD (Self-feed bit)||51 mm|
|DRILL CHUCK CAPACITY||1.5 - 13 mm|
|TOOL WEIGHT WITH BATTERY (EPTA)||1.8 - 2.5 kg|
|NOMINAL BATTERY VOLTAGE||18 V|
|MAX. FASTENING TORQUE HARD/SOFT||73 / 40 Nm|
|IMPACT||0 - 8250 / 27 000 min⁻¹|
|MAX. OUTPUT POWER||620 W|
|MAX. DRILLING DIAMETER STEEL||13 mm|
|MAX. DRILLING DIAMETER MASONRY||16 mm|
|BATTERY CHEMISTRY (NI-CD / NI-MH / LI-ION)||Li-ion|