Drilling holes to the ground has never been this easy! Makita’s new DDG461 earth auger drill is powerful and lightweight (8,2 kg with 2 x BL1860B 6 Ah batteries) tool for drilling soil.
Brushless motor delivers up to 1 400 RPM, speed can be selected by two settings; 0 – 350 RPM and 0 – 1 400 RPM and reversing switch for helping jammed auger bit.
With Ø150 mm auger bit and fully charged BL1860B (6,0 Ah) batteries DDG460 can do about 155 holes in depth of 600 mm and with Ø200 mm auger bit about 90 holes in depth of 600 mm.
For optimum operation, DDG461 is equipped with ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) which automatically changes the drilling speed depending on load conditions. Tool is also having an torque limiter that will actuate when a certain torque level is reached at low speed setting. When this level is reached, the drill bit stops turning.
Twin LED lights illuminate the working area so working even in the dark is possible!
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Twin LED lights with preglow and afterglow feature illuminate the work area
- Electronic soft start feature for smooth start ups
- Electric brake for increased productivity and operator safety
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
|Nominal Battery Voltage||2 x 18 V|
|No load speed||0 - 350 / 0 - 1400 min⁻¹|
|Max. fastening torque Hard/Soft||136 / 48 Nm|
|Sound Power Level (LWA)||95 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure Level (LpA)||84 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level (3 axes)||≤ 2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration Uncertainty (K Factor)||1.5 m/s²|
|Tool weight with battery (EPTA)||7.0 - 7.6 kg|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||840 x 607 x 223 mm|
|Battery Chemistry (Ni-Cd / Ni-MH / Li-ion)||Li-ion|
|Product weight||6.2 kg|